I've involved with this project since 2012. It's voluntary basis. The amount of work sometimes exceeds my PhD activities even my main paid job. It is done as a passion. Passion to see new development for the logistics industry in Malaysia. Credit to MITRANS for their trust in me to let me involve and let me speak out my mind. Although there are some part of the report I did not agree but overall, considering it is a work back circa 2013-2014, the outcome is OK. as youcansee in my precious work I extracted the figures and provided an alternate analysis. This post I share on the cover of the report design, buntings and brochure.
The first report designed by other researcher, which I had to reject it..
I requested other fellow PG Mr Faiz to design the cover, where he produced 5 alternate cover using canva. His work is solid, I first saw his work designing a novel cover
The 4th design were selected by the team members, however theres slight problem, when I'm about to print I noticed that the resolution is a bit low and it might took sometime to ask him re -edit, so I decided to retrace the work using power point. So I search some logistics activities pics, edit some icons and voila!










No comments:
Post a Comment